Truffle Eggnog recipe
PREPARATION: 25 MINUTES
1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup sugar, separated
1/2 cup water
2 cups heavy cream
2 cups whole milk
6 GODIVA chocolate truffles
8 egg yolks and whites, separated
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/2 cup water and bring to a light boil, stirring constantly.
2. Over medium heat, add in the heavy cream and whole milk and stir so it doesn’t burn. Toss in 6 decadent GODIVA truffles and watch them melt! Again, keep stirring so none of the ingredients burn.
3. In a stand alone mixer, whisk the egg yolks on high until light and fluffy. Add in the milk mixture slowly and continue to whisk.
4. Pour the eggnog into a large bowl a set aside since you’re going to beat the egg whites next!
5. In the stand alone mixer, beat the egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar until soft peaks form.
6. Fold the egg whites into the eggnog mixture to give it the fluffiest, smoothest texture for sipping!
7. Garnish with a GODIVA Chocolate Truffle and some chocolate shavings and enjoy!